It includes working capital, term loans, project finance, syndicated debt, consortium financing, external commercial borrowings, bridge finance and non-funded facilities from banks / NBFC’s / FI’s.
Customised trusteeship services include:
- Structuring inputs and discussions with lenders
- Drafting and execution of financing and security documents
- Creation and holding of security
- Registrar of Companies (ROC) filings and compliance
- Acting as bankers / lenders agent
- Enforcement of security in the event of any default