Orbis provides the most accurate and informative securities registration services of the highest standards, customised to your specific requirements, acting as your Registrar or Transfer Agent.
The services include the following and more:
- Maintaining the information relation to shareholders and different types of securities.
- Allotment and placing of various types of securities; Processing and registering various types of securities transfers, including issuing certificates upon registration.
- Maintaining records of all transfer requests, requests for change of address, transmission, transposition, deletion of name, dematerialisation, rematerialisation and other letters received from the investors.
- Preparing shareholder / unit holder / warrant holder lists, transfer journals, and other share / unit / warrant holding analysis and summaries as and when required.
- Arranging for book closure to determine the entitlements of shareholders / unit holders / warrant holders; Handling replacement of lost share / unit / warrant certificates and dividend warrants.
- Maintaining an up-to-date reconciled balance of share capital in physical and electronic form by reconciliation of NSDL & CDSL on a daily basiss.
- Maintaining specimen signatures, POA, Indemnity bonds, Succession certifictes, Probate of wills, Death Certificates, MOA, AOA, Trust deeds, Board Resolutions etc of Individual and Corporate Shareholders.
- Generating various types of MIS Reports on dematerialisation and rematerialisation, based on data downloaded from NSDL/CDSL on a weekly basis.
- Dispatch or electronically transfer the dividend entitlements to the eligible shareholders whether holding physical share certificates or dematerialised shares.