Through Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOP), Corporates can encourage Employees to participate in the ownership of the company. ESOP trusts facilitate this process.
Employee Welfare Trusts (EWT) are established to cater to employee welfare needs such as funding child education, medical expenses and extra ordinary expenses not covered under compensation.
Customised services in this area include:
- Review of transaction documents
- Executing of Trust documents and obtaining PAN / TAN
- Opening and operating trust bank / depository / broker accounts
- Undertaking purchase and sale of securities, through appointed broker, in line with pre-approved investment policy
- Implementing benefits application policy
- Recording approvals and maintain trust accounts
- Filing tax returns and ensuring tax compliance
- Reporting and MIS